Thor Motor Coach has introduced its impressive new A Class Miramar model for 2014. With a surplus of new standard and optional features, large families on the move will not be disappointed with this gas powered motorhome titan.
The luxury home, built to accommodate six to eight people, rides on a Ford F53 SuperDuty Class A chassis and is powered by a Trident engine.
Features Of The Miramar 2014
The Miramar stands out from the rest with a new and unique combination of features including:
- A very generous storage space in the basement of the vehicle meaning there is ample room for a range of additional equipment and luggage. Built on 13 inch trusses to maximum the volume the storage area also comes with compartment side-hinged doors
- A one piece over-side windshield for added visibility and safety
- There is a rear fuel fill which allows you to fill up on either side of the island which reduces the time taken to fill up
- Heated remote powered side mirrors with side vision cameras, halogen headlights and LED accent lights
- Large Michelin 22.5 inch tyres with Aluminium wheels
- 100 gallon fresh water tank
- Rear back up docking lights
- Electric patio awning comes as standard where it is also possible to view your 32 inch flat screen TV (optional)
- Outside shower
- 1800 Watt inverter system
Interior Features Thor motor coach Miramar
The optional hide-away drop down cockpit bunk bed is a stand out addition to the Miramar as is the soft touch vinyl ceiling which creates peace and quiet and offers an extra layer of insulation. Other internal attractions include:
- A two tone leather sofa
- A 30 inch microwave and solid kitchen counter tops
- A drop down table for additional sleeping space
- PC workstation as standard
- 12 v charging station for all your appliances
- Denver mattress sleeping system and full sized-walk around bed
- Upgraded roller blinds for shade and privacy
Joel Grimm, national sales manager for gas motorhomes at Thor Motor Coaches said that the new premium gas home fills a hole in the market for those wanting a luxury living space between 32 – 36 feet. He said that the new model ‘really delivers’.
Buying A Luxury Motorhome From Travelworld RV
Travelworld RV has a wide and varied range of luxury high-end motorhomes. We are the sole UK dealer of Niesmann and Bischoff which is well- known as one of the most revered and quality luxury motorhome brands. We also sell Hymer, Chausson and Autotrail.
Travelworld RV has a great deal of expertise in the field of luxury motorhomes so if you are on the hunt for information regarding buying a new or used luxury motorhome or would like to know more about the service and maintenance of an RV then please call our friendly and knowledgeable team today on 0844 880 4938.