More Information, Entertainment & Activities: More info to follow.
The Motorhome and Caravan Show 2016 is one of the biggest dates on the motorhoming events calendar. This year, the show is being held from 16th October 2018 – 21st October 2018 and visitors will be able to peruse some of the most exciting new, preview models.
As well as hundreds of motorhomes, there will also be trailer tents, folding caravans and holiday homes to view. In addition, there is a whole load of support and advice at the event in the form of information on finance, insurance, accessories, outdoor cooking recipes, camping technology and the latest products available.
- There will be over 370 exhibitor stands at this year’s show.
- Parking will be included
- Kids go free
- New product launches will be on display including caravans, motorhomes, campervans, tow cars, accessories and lodges and caravan holiday homes and awnings as well as tents and camping accessories
- Speak to manufacturers and dealers on site
- Free towing and manoeuvring tutorials and training
- Live cookery demonstrations
- Expert advice and talks
- Exclusive show offers
Celebrities At The Show
At this year’s show, there is a diverse range of celebrities who will be in attendance, including Dr Hilary Jones, Matt Allwright, Monica Rivron and Dave Hurrell and Martha Boalch.
Opening Times are daily between 16th October 2018 and 21st October 2018 from 10 am – 6 pm.
“Travelworld are also trading at the Motorhome and Caravan Show 2018, which takes place at the NEC, Birmingham, B40 1NT in October.”