As the year draws closer to its frosty finale and weather reports of snow and freezing temperatures to come, our thoughts turn to keeping warm with woolly jumpers, thermal clothing and turning up the heating. But you can keep winter at bay in your motorhome, the Hymer way.
One thing you don’t need to worry about with your Hymer is keeping warm because when it comes to ensuring your motorhome is ‘winterproof’, Hymer has done all the hard work for you.
The motorhome experts have adopted some of the most forward-thinking concepts to create the winter-proof packages. Hymer’s own bonding technology in the bodywork; a high quality heating and ventilation system, as well as the integral insulation concept are just a few of the ways in which winter issues have been addressed in the design. The heat insulation system also means you save on gas.
As every Hymer leaves the factory, it comes complete with a suite of cold-curbing features, meaning you can use your motorhome all year round without any winter worries.
Have a look below at some of the innovative features included*:
- The Truma heating system provides a nice and cosy temperature inside when it is nippy out
- Winter air vents are in the windows, the kitchen and the seating so there is plenty of air circulation inside
- There is a void at the back of the storage cabinets which means warm air can circulate easily, thus minimising the amount of condensation
- The heating system is positioned in the middle of the vehicle, underneath the seating area, which means heat is distributed evenly throughout
- An ambient temperature can be reached thanks to the number of different heating supplies spread through the living area
- GRP floor protects against grit and sale on the roads ( model dependent)
- A heated dashboard; insulated service installations and tanks, as well as a warm air supply under the cab seats also feature
To find out more about our range of new motorhomes from Hymer UK, click here.