The UK’s biggest motorhome and caravan show is getting ready for another record turnout at Birmingham NEC in October.
The show, which will be held between 15 – 20 October 2013, is known as the biggest event on the motorhome enthusasists calendar. Last year there were over 98,000 visitors, not including press and exhibitors.
The six day event will play host to the biggest names in the motorhome industry and there is an exciting line up of other events and attractions.
What Will Be The Highlights Of the motorhome and caravan Show?
There is plenty to see and do at the event with a host of interesting and entertaining line ups. At Travelworld Motorhomes we are most excited about presenting the new Niesmann and Bischoff Arto which features a new elegant exterior and a whole new set of options available.
Other ‘Must Sees’ At The Show:
- Ed Baines will be appearing to offer simple and quick motorhome cooking ideas and tips. He will also be suggesting ways in which to obtain and make the most of local produce from popular motorhome holiday destinations
- Interactive activities are also on offer at the show; attractions include a golf challenge, archery and a range of cooking demonstrations
- Some of the latest concept homes and latest motorhome innovations will be there over the six days
- Presentations will be held on popular international touring destinations, including South Africa, New Zealand and the USA
- A range of seminars is planned to offer help from on a number of motorhome subjects including tips on motorhome security, insurance, finance and safety advice
Come And Meet The Travelworld Motorhomes Team At The NEC Show
The Travelworld Motorhomes team will also be exhibiting at the show; we will be showcasing our impressive range of luxury brand motorhomes including models from Niesmann and Bischoff, Hymer Autotrail and Chausson.
We can offer expert advice on our latest product ranges as well as information about our used motorhome collection.
If you are looking for motorhome accessories we can also help provide advice on anything from how to fit a motorhome awning to guidance on looking for the best air conditioning unit.
Our team of leisure vehicle experts is also knowledgeable on the subjects of insurance and finance and the latest tracking devices.
If you would like to come along to the show we will be on stands 10 – 71 and we would be delighted to help you with your questions and queries.