The Esprit 484 is a four seater, four berth motorhome with a central kitchen and washroom and a fixed bed at the rear. The Esprit 442 is a two seater two berth motorhome with a lounge area at the front and a central kitchen and large washroom at the rear.
The Esprit range is built on a Fiat 2.3 litre Euro5+ turbo diesel engine; there is a 6 speed gearbox and an automatic gearbox is available as an option.
Sundance models are being gradually phased out by Swift and the Esprit will take its place. New layouts have been introduced but the favourite layouts from the Sundance range will be carried forward onto the new range.
Features Of the new swift Esprit Range
- Models come with a Truma Combi 6 boiler system which includes a regulator to allow heat adjustment while in transit
- The Winter Pack has a fresh and waste water tanks heater, vent covers for the fridge and drain insulation – all fitted as standard
- Moisturise resilience is catered for with the incorporation of a timberless body made from polyurethane which will make the outer shell more water resistant
- Swift has also offered another plus for buyers with its Thatcham Tracker Retrieve stolen vehicle system which it hopes will bring down insurance premiums for buyers
- Internally there are some nice luxury features including an illuminated kitchen splash back; swan neck Cab reading lights; stain resistant fabric and removable carpets
- Duvalay Duvalite mattresses (exclusive to Swift Group) are made from light weight hypoallergenic memory fibre technology and also come with the Esprit
- The Esprit is also home to LED lighting to maintain low energy consumption
- The kitchen has a lit splash back, and there is a fridge with an interior light and removable freezer as well as a full oven with dual hob
- The exterior is high gloss white and there are new graphics displayed. The rear panel is able to fit a bike rack and there is a spare wheel included as standard. The exterior door is locked with 2 point locking and there is an integral flyscreen
Nick Page, Commercial Director for Swift Group said that the motorhomes were aimed at those looking for a high level of specification with a midmarket budget. He said that the Esprit had been designed with specifications which offer an ‘unrivalled package’.
Looking For A New Motorhome?
If you are looking for a new motorhome why not browse our wide range of vehicles from many of the main manufacturers (both European, British and American). You can visit us at our Telford showrooms for a taste of the real thing or look online in our ‘motorhomes for sale’ section of the website.