In 2016, the Carado motorhome range is ‘getting personal’ with its customers by offering two new packages which will allow owners to customise their motorhomes in a variety of different ways.
Carado has always created clever and compact design layouts which are homely, yet practical and now the brand has stepped things up a gear with these exciting new Carado motorhome range offerings, which consist of:
- The Chassis Comfort – this package comprises a leather steering wheel, LED daytime running lights, headlights and radiator grill and 16 inch fiat alloy rims
- The Carado Emotion package has a modern exterior paint finish in metallic champagne and high rear light carrier elements
The motorhome accessories available are at the centre of how you can personalise your Carado motorhome. The colours for the interior living space range from grey/taviano and beige/casella, which adds style as well as choice. There is the option of a reversing camera; RadFazz bike rails; Blaupunkt Bodensee multimedia device and a viscous foam mattress.
The space inside the Carado is ideal for social gatherings; a concept which is further emphasised with large panoramic windows. There is also masses of stowage space in the kitchen, allowing for large worktops, a fridge, sink and cooker, as well as storage in the garage which is useful for bikes, skis and fishing equipment. In addition, deep overhead cupboards are great for putting clothes and small items out of the way and keeping things tidy.
Other features of the new layouts include:
- Bed spaces for up to four people
- The cooled glove compartment
- The ergonomically shaped seats with outstanding padding
- Optional panoramic roof
- Pivoted awning
- Low weight so smaller vehicles can tow safely
- Drinks holder in the centre console of the cockpit
Carado And Travelworld Motorhomes
Travelworld Motorhomes is proud to be working alongside the Carado brand which forms part of the Erwin Hymer Group. These German-build motorhomes are ‘entry level’ meaning they are both highly functional as well as being affordable. The vehicles maintain strong residual values and offer a wide range of equipment, storage and driving features.