Working in our busy parts department, you will be responsible for serving our highly skilled technicians, both mechanical, auto-electricians and habitation with the parts with which to service, maintain and repair both motorhomes and caravans.
You will also be responsible for sourcing the parts through the manufacurer’s.
All our parts are managed through our Keyloop computerised system (formerly known as Kerridge and CDK) but training will be given. Other training includes Kardex (our storage system); parts & warehousing qualifications; racking training; GDPR; an opportunity to learn German if you wish and Fiat parts to name a few.
There are ample opportunities within the company for career progression and further training both internally and externally as well as other functions like supporting our “charity of the year”, being a first aider, fire marshal and/or being a member of our Health & Safety Committee.
The hours of work for this role are working a shift pattern (mirroring another person/handover in the role as we are open 7 days a week) 6am to 6pm 4 days on 4 days off for which you are paid an additional shift allowance in addition to the basic salary. This role also carries a monthly departmental reward for targets being achieved.
Please apply with cv and covering letter to: Carol Huggins HR manager by email to [email protected]
• Tailor-made personal career development training programme
• On-going Life Skills Training (both internally and externally)
• Life Insurance
• Private Medical Insurance
• Company Welfare Programmes
• Pension Scheme
• Easter Celebrations
• Christmas Celebrations
• Annual Company Awards
• Mid-Year Event/Outing
• Holiday Purchase Scheme
• Company Reward Programmes
• Baked Potato Fridays
• Charity Teamwork/Involvement
• Carbon Footprint/Environmental involvement
• Car Sharing Programme
• Local Community Projects
• Dealership Forum
• Annual International Women’s Day/International Men’s Day Celebrations
• Staff Canteen Facilities (offering fridge space, microwaves, toasters, toasted sandwich maker, dish washers, instant hot water boilers) and offering Free refreshments (tea/coffee/chocolate/juice)
• Light and airy new offices/workshop facilities
• Providing corporate clothing, safety shoes and PPE
• Using up-to-date tools and equipment, computers, laptops, phones, i-pads etc.
• Use of staff motorhome
Shift pattern: 6am to 6pm, 4 days on, 4 days off